We believe that no longer should we contribute to Tom Hicks and George Gillett as Liverpool FC owners.
We believe that no longer should they count on our financial support to help them make a fortune out of the club.
NOT A PENNY MORE (UNTIL HICKS AND GILLETT HAVE GONE)
- Do not purchase a match ticket for any competitive games at Anfield.
- Do not use the official online club store to purchase your new shirt. Use another retailer instead.
- Season Ticket holders - do not pay extra to join the Auto-Cup scheme and do not attend any cup fixtures.
- DO NOT purchase any match programmes, official LFC magazines or any other items from the Liverpool FC Club stores in Liverpool City Centre
- DO NOT renew your All Red membership (£29 per year) until the owners have left the club.
- DO NOT let Hicks and Gillett destroy our club any more.